Rules & Regulations:-
- Course fees once paid neither refundable nor adjustable in any case.
- Re - Examination fees Rs.50/- extra.
- The decision of the Institute head shall be final in all matters.
- Passed mark sheet of last examination, 4 passport size photographs , Adharcard, Birthproof and Cast Certificate must be submitted.
- Student will get confirmation his registration on www.infosoftcomputer.co.in web site and It’s compulsory for every student to take the I-Card of ICE within 21 days after registration
- Students have to complete the syllabus with pre-defined duration of the course.
- Leave application must be submitted by student, duly signed by her/his parents/guardians.
- If absent without permission more than two days students registration will be canceled and re- admission charge must be paid Rs.750/-.
- Disciplinary action can be taken against the students in case of any misbehavior and any unavoidable cause, and without any pre-information student’s name can be removed from the institute.
- An I-card is issued to every students who is expected to carry it on her/his possession whenever coming to the institute, defaulter may be fined Rs. 60/-.
- Minimum required attendance is 90% to appear in exams.
- Incomplete / unsigned form will be rejected.
- Candidate must fill up the Application form in her / his own handwriting.